Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
FOOD TRUCK FRENZY
September 25 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
September 25 2021 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Lenexa civic campus, 87th Street Parkway and Penrose Lane
Come out to Lenexa City Center to sample what the metro’s best food trucks have to offer. Our Food Truck Frenzy events draw thousands of hungry folks!
Limited seating available, feel free to bring a chair.
Free parking is available in a 500-stall public parking garage on the Lenexa civic campus at 87th Street Parkway and Winchester Street. Bicycle racks are also available.
Enjoy live music by local musicians during the event. Opening act: Currently Crafting plays from 5 to 6:30 p.m. on the lower commons stage. Main act: Holmes Street Band plays from 7 to 10 p.m. on the upper commons stage.
Most food trucks accept debit/credit cards, but cash is appreciated (and probably the fastest option). There is an ATM inside the Lenexa Public Market.
Service dogs are allowed for people with disabilities. No other pets, please.
Participating food trucks
- The Waffler (Breakfast/sweet)
- The Mad Greek Traveling Taverna
- Coco Loco (Mexican)
- Taste of Brazil
- Casual Foodie (American comfort)
- Humdinger Drive-In (American/burgers and hotdogs)
- Burg & Barrel (American/burgers)
- Barbwire BBQ (American/BBQ)
- Santana’s Sazón (Dominican)
- MOGO (Cheesesteaks)
- Rolling in the Dough (Sweet)
- Champion Burritos To Go
- Paige’s (Shave ice)
- Spice Queens (American comfort)
- The Hungry Hatch (Clean eats)